Enjoy balancing the experience of a retreat focused on rest and reprieve with exploring and awakening the aspects of yourself that flourish in fun and play in sunny Curacao.
February 18-25, 2022
This 7-day wellness immersive experience will bring the ultimate balance to the mind and body through deep rest and intentional connections that will revive your soul. The wellness trip balances the experience of a retreat focused on rest and reprieve with exploring and awakening the aspects of yourself that flourish in fun and play.
REST & REPRIEVE
The retreat portion will include daily wellness practices (including yoga, meditation and breath work), plus additional workshops where we will access the many ways in which our body and mind are naturally set up for optimal health through recovery and rest. Learn how to retune and calibrate all of the major systems in your body, for greater overall natural health and longevity — giving special focus and attention on the connection between the nervous, digestive and immune systems.
EXPLORE & AWAKEN
The immersive experiences will showcase the diverse aspects of this incredible island, from water activities, food, culture and island restoration. There will be daily activities that not only highlight various parts of the island, but also invite you to fully immerse in the island life by connecting and deepening our relationship with Mother Nature and the incredible people of the island.
Get away from the everyday, and:
- Press the reset button on daily life by truly slowing down and recharging
- Connect with loved ones, and make new connections with like minded people
- Move, breath and meditate as a collective as you share energy with others in daily sessions lead by Karen
- Learn the ancient wisdom of Yoga & Ayurveda to reawaken your intuition and balance your mind/body
- Explore new places and connect with the culture and people through sustainable and immersive experiences
BONUS: Each attendee will get a personal 1:1 session with Karen to dive deeper into your specific needs; walking away from the retreat with personal protocols that address a daily practice, herbal recommendations and routines that serve YOU (value $225).
Find balance and equanimity within mind, body and soul to regain the connection with your true nature.
“I had the opportunity to join a fall wellness retreat, which was a highlight for me in my healing journey. Karen’s pre-teachings, the weekend discussions and activities provided me with a new perspective. I enjoyed the balance and variety of activities, and was pleasantly surprised throughout the weekend. Karen was careful to craft a weekend that worked for the entire group including the yoga sessions. What I also loved about the experience was the opportunity to meet other like minded people and share in open discussions around our mindfulness and healing practices.”Angela – PEC 2020
BijBlauw is a boutique hotel located in the trendy Pietermaai District, next to downtown Willemstad, and is situated on the Caribbean Sea. Set in two gorgeous monumental buildings made in the early twentieth century, many authentic elements were saved during the restoration and renovation. The rooms are modern and all are equipped with a Nespresso machine, fridge, safe, air conditioning, ceiling fan, wireless internet, TV and a refreshing rain shower.
We will take you on an island adventure that will include:
- Windsurfing lesson or standup paddle boarding
- Snorkel & Boat Tour: Explore the untouched beaches in the West
- City & Culinary Tour: Discover the cultural history of this diverse island
- Caribbean Cooking Class
- And more…
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), where possible, from locally sourced ingredients, including vegetarian and vegan options.
- Daily activities including: 1) Windsurfing lesson or Stand Up Paddle Board experience, 2) Boat trip to the west part of the island to discover the Blue Room Cave and spectacular beaches, 3) A cooking class with a local chef making traditional Caribbean dishes from locally sourced ingredients and 4) Tours of the historical landmarks that make Curacao uniquely interesting including beautifully restored landhouses to the oldest surviving synagogue in the Americas, and the famously photographed strip in downtown Willemstad.
- Daily wellness activities including yoga, meditation, breath practices and self care workshops.
- Airport transfers in Curacao and all transfers for daily activities.
The Fine Print:
- Flights not included
- Additional activities such as scuba diving trips/lessons, spa or other, which are not listed on final itinerary not included
- All prices are in USD$
- Prices include 1-2 glasses of wine at dinner; Additional alcohol not included
- Transfers will be arranged to and from Curacao Airport (CUR)
- Registration closes January 15, 2022
- Payment in full due on January 31, 2022 (payment plans available)