Take your curiosity to the island of Curacao and delve into its many wonders, while unwinding from the stresses of daily life through a curated wellness experience that will leave you inspired and rejuvenated.
Each day will start with a physical activity that will allow you to experience the island from a wellness lens. Continue with planned daily activities to explore the island (land and water), followed by locally sourced, delicious and healthy culinary meals.
Trip costs include:
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), where possible, from locally sourced ingredients, including vegetarian and vegan options.
- Daily activities including: 1) boat trips to Klein Curacao and the west part of the island to discover the Blue Room Cave and spectacular beaches, 2) visit to the Aloe Vera Plantation, 3) a cooking class with a local chef making traditional Caribbean dishes from locally sourced ingredients and 4) tours of the historical landmarks that make Curacao uniquely interesting including beautifully restored land houses to the oldest surviving synagogue in the Americas, and the famously photographed strip in downtown Willemstad.
- Daily wellness activities including yoga, SUP yoga, snorkel trips, hikes, sunset meditations and self care workshops.
- Airport transfers and all transfers for daily activities.
- Accommodations (see details below).
- See complete itinerary.
Not included in cost:
- Scuba diving trips/lessons, spa (optional on planned dates)
BijBlauw is a boutique hotel located in the trendy Pietermaai District, next to downtown Willemstad, and is situated on the Caribbean sea. Set in two gorgeous monumental buildings made in the early twentieth century, many authentic elements were saved during the restoration and renovation – the beautiful floor in the hallway being one of them. The rooms are modern and all are equipped with a Nespresso machine, fridge, safe, air conditioning, ceiling fan, wireless internet, TV and a refreshing rain shower.
Cosy Small (3 rooms available): The name says it all! The smallest of the rooms, it is cosy, modernly designed, well finished and stocked with everything you need in a hotel room. Just don’t let the word ‘small’ fool you, as all the rooms boast king size beds.
Comfortable Small (3 rooms available): An upgrade of the Cosy Small, these rooms have just that little more space you may need.
Comfortable Suite (1 room available): Boasting an extra living room to provide you with some extra leg room after a day of exploring the island. This stylish suite is located on the first floor.
Extraordinary Large (1 room available): Overlooking Pietermaai and inland water “Waaigat”, this very spacious and light room includes a balcony; as the evening shifts into night, your view turns to a million lights.
Costs (all-inclusive except where noted):
Cosy Small (Single Occupancy): $3,565
Cosy Small (Double Occupancy): $2,910
Comfortable Small (Single Occupancy): $3,655
Comfortable Small (Double Occupancy): $2,955
Comfortable Suite (Single Occupancy): $3,835
Comfortable Suite (Double Occupancy): $3,045
Extraordinary Large (Single Occupancy): $4,105
Extraordinary Large (Double Occupancy): $3,180
The fine print:
- Flights not included
- All prices are in CND$
- Transfers will be arranged to and from Curacao Airport (CUR)
- Payment in full due on March 15, 2018 (payment plans available)
- Registration closes February 28, 2018