Enjoy this curated wellness weekend retreat in the heart of Prince Edward County designed to help you unwind from daily life and reconnect to your true self. As we navigate this new world of Covid and isolation from many parts of our life, this retreat offers you meaningful space and time for yourself. Time to pause, reflect and gain deep insights into experiencing all of life’s magical moments from a place of purpose.
In this new Covid world the retreat will maintain respectable social distancing, while still coming together to connect as a community and offering opportunities to connect inward through conscious movement and mindful practices.
We will gather for 2 nights and 3 days in the peaceful and calm surroundings of the newly renovated Merrill House, where we will find space to slow our nervous systems, land and return to our natural rhythm of being. This time is dedicated for you to return home to self and live presently through the unique experiences that encourage nourishment of self and community.
Our practices and offerings for the weekend include:
- Morning meditation hikes
- Guided creative journaling
- Conscious movement practices
- Special guest sound healing session
- Ayurvedic cleansing rituals for your dosha workshop
- Free time to reflect, wander and nourish
- Specially curated experiences in biodiversity wines and farm to table cooking practices
Merrill House will be the landing place for our 3 days together. This newly renovated boutique hotel has restored the property, while bringing a modern touch of luxury. Voted as the number one hotel in Prince Edward County and in the top one percent worldwide. Merrill House is a socially-conscious venture. The owners, Jordan and Evert, are the founders of Venezuela Educational and Medical Supply Relief, a charity supported jointly through their personal funding and through the support of Merrill House. When you support Merrill House you support some of the most needy and vulnerable children and sick people in the world.
- Single Occupancy: $990 per person
- Double Occupancy: $615 per person
- All nourishing meals (no alcohol)
- Yoga, hike, sound and meditative practices and Ayurvedic workshops
The Immersive Experience Costs:
- Additional $345 per person
Inclusive of everything from the retreat option plus:
- Wine Tasting: Featuring Biodiversity Wines and learning about how how this sustainable way of farming is helping to nurture the planet.
- Sourdough Making Workshop: Teaching you how to build a starter from raw ingredients and how to make a variety of breads and pastries from your new starter.
The fine print:
- Payment plans available
- A non-refundable deposit of $150 is required to secure your place
- All costs do not include HST and are in CDN$