Explore the ancient lands, where thousands have walked before, to discover the vast beauty of Morocco’s rich culture, while taking time to meaningfully reconnect with your True Self.
Our Wellness Immersive Travel Experiences are specially curated to explore and uncover new lands – with wellness, sustainability and curiosity top of mind! These trips align to our overall philosophy to Live Well, Without Borders – to bring balance to our own lives – anywhere, anytime, anyplace.
‘Traveling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.’
We look to authentically and respectfully unlock the hidden treasures of new places, by:
- Exploring the rich culture and connecting with locals to learn their stories
- Unearth and explore the land through unique experiences that go beyond the average tour
- Sustainably giving back to the people, by learning about the region’s needs and where we can support them to meaningfully live well in their own right
…. All while slowing down from the hustle of our everyday with integrated time to connect and deepen our consciousness, and unlock the treasures to our own soul. Each day includes holistic wellness experiences that feed our soul through:
- Yoga Asana Practices, designed to cultivate, clear and restore our energy
- Meditation Classes to cultivate focus, balance and healing
- Wellness Workshops to deepen our awareness, break old patterns and develop new ways to live more meaningfully
- Nourishing Foods to rejuvenate the mind and body
We’ve redesigned our offering to make this trip the experience for YOU, by creating two options to satisfy and align with your wallet, intentions and desires.
OPTION 1: The Retreat ONLY
Peacock Pavilions is a celebrated small luxury resort located in an olive grove on the outskirts of Marrakech, Morocco. The resort was built and decorated by its owners, Chris and Maryam — an American architect and an American author and stylist. Both pavilions feature great rooms with soaring ceilings and domed roofs, fireplaces, as well as multiple private terraces.
Single and Double occupancy rooms are available. Beds can be separated to twin beds, or as one queen sized bed. Air conditioning and heating are equipped in all rooms, as well as other main amenities.
The beautiful property also includes a large swimming pool, a small outdoor gym, a boules (lawn bowling) court, and a 1/2 km running path. A particularly magical feature is the outdoor cinema for viewing a selection of films under a starry canopy. Peacock Pavilions can accommodate both vegetarian and vegan retreats and serves delicious rustic meals. The resort had a dedicated 12 page feature in Food & Wine Magazine.
The Retreat is a great option for those looking to find reprieve from their bustling lives, re-connect back to themselves with plenty of time for reflection, while being surrounded by nature, enjoying good food, a rich culture and people.
The Retreat Option includes:
- 2 Daily Yoga/Meditation Sessions to support releasing toxins and balancing your hormones
- 1 Personalized Ayurvedic Wellness Assessment with Karen Brar
- 2 Wellness Workshops (2hrs each) – diving deeper into how the practice of yoga, mindfulness and Ayurveda can undo stress patterns in the body and mind, while providing detailed techniques to support living well – daily
- Breakfast & Dinner Daily, including: Vegetarian and Vegan options, with locally sourced ingredients
- Hotel Transfers from Marrakech Airport (RAK)
- Charitable Give-back Experience with Project Soar
- A couple of onsite surprises!
OPTION 2: The Immersive Experience
The Immersive Experience is what sets Nourished Union apart from the average wellness retreat. In addition to the full retreat option (noted above), you’ll experience: a specially curated week truly unlocking the treasures of Morocco, that showcases all of its amazing hidden gems!
Each day we’ll explore the land by combining nature, physical activity, food, culture, all while connecting with the local people.
The Immersive Experience includes:
- The Retreat (details above) – payment done separately with the link in Option 1
- Daily Moroccan Lunches
- A day in the Atlas Mountains, hiking through waterfalls and visiting a Berber community
- A day visiting the hip and laid back coastal city of Essaouira
- A day visiting the famous and intricate alleyways in the Medina of Marrakech, followed by an afternoon at a Hammam spa
- A unique cooking experience, learning unique Moroccan techniques with local ingredients
- Discovering the hidden gems of art & culture (from the historic to the contemporary)
- And much more…
The Immersive Experience option include:
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), including: Vegetarian and Vegan options, with locally sourced ingredients
- Curated Daily cultural excursions (as noted in the above description)
- Daily wellness activities, including: yoga, meditation, Ayurveda nutrition and self-care workshops
- Hotel accommodations
- All transfers for daily curated excursions
The Fine Print:
- Flights not included
- We recommend flying into RAK (pre-arranged airport transfers to and from Peacock Pavilions will only be made from RAK)
- All pricing is in CAD and to be paid directly to Nourished Union
- Early Bird closes May 30, 2020
- Registration closes August 30, 2020
- Payment in FULL due September 30, 2020
- Payment plans available
NOT included in cost:
- Alcoholic Beverages at Peacock Pavilions
- Additional Activities. Nourished Union is available to support booking, upon request – including spa, hikes and other tours.