Toronto Wellness Immersive Experiences
Have you ever wondered what makes your community so great? Is it the people? The local businesses? It’s both. Toronto neighbourhoods are living and breathing entities that allow you to create valuable experiences every day. However, you might not know where and how to create these experiences. Enter Well Without Borders.
Bringing community members closer through health and wellness immersive experiences.
Well Without Borders is one of Nourished Union’s holistic immersive programs that provides something for all members of a community. By challenging the traditional way we make time for ourselves, in a gym or studio, Nourished Union curates experiences in the local venues you frequent the most – coffee shops, restaurants, hair salons, you name it – we can create an immersive experience, that brings community together, while connecting deeper within your true nature. We go beyond the traditional spaces to bring health and wellness classes, nutrition workshops and self-care initiatives to your neighbourhood.
2020 Calendar of Events
THE WELL WITHOUT BORDERS METHOD
3 PART SERIES – Feb 23, Mar 29, Apr 26 (4-6pm)
Breathe Yoga & Wellness Centre
WHAT’S IN THE WAY OF WELLNESS? ….STRESS
Everyone feels stressed from time to time. Some people, though, say that they feel very stressed most of the time. While stress isn’t always bad, too much stress can affect a person’s well-being and lead to depression.
This chronic stress leaves people reacting to the many pressures of daily life, while pulling them away from their life’s intentions and meaning.
This requires a new way to embark on the day. By rewiring our habits, and awakening our source energy. This requires presence, mindfulness and compassion.
The Method is broken into three distinct programs to guide people through the journey of sustainable transformation and change.
- The Stress Detox- SUNDAY FEB 23
- Its important to understand the physiological responses and effects of stress to then know how to identify the warning signs and ultimately overcome the overwhelm. The introductory program covers the crisis our modern world is living and how the human nervous system is not designed for living with the stressors and pressures of the present today. By understanding the dangers of how stress can take over behaviours, one will learn the value of slowing down, identify reactionary habits to stress, and develop new ways to respond.
- The Resilience Reset – SUNDAY MAR 29
- Change is inevitable, and in the modern world, it happens often. With so much on the go, priorities shift and often conflict with one another. How we perceive and react to these on-going changes can either set us up for productive and joyful days, or lead to a perceived never ending cycle of stress. The program builds on the foundations learnt from The Stress Detox – and goes deeper into understanding our desires and how to shift from resistance to resilience in moments of stress and change.
- The Source Awakening – SUNDAY APR 26
- To live in balance, means to live with purpose, to live connected to one’s deep wisdom and whole self. To return to our true nature. The final piece to the Live Well Without Borders Method is to awaken the source energy within, and learn to connect to it daily through mindful and nourishing practices. So that when the busy-ness of life tries to take control, we not only have the tools, but can truly land and trust our awakened wisdom to guide us. Our true nature knows how to serve, protect and fulfill our needs. We simply need to remove what’s blocking us, create the space, and listen.
REGISTER FOR ALL 3 WORKSHOPS AND RECEIVE A FREE PRIVATE WELLNESS CONSULTATION with presenter Karen Brar.
Past Pop-Up Experiences
Rise & Flow Yoga
Location: The Simple Kitchen (73 Roncesvalles Ave)
Start your morning with a energizing flow yoga class (all-levels). Uplift and rejuvenate for the day ahead with a vinyasa flow sequence, closing with deep stretches to invigorate the mind and body.
Restore & Unwind Yin
Location: The Drake Underground (1150 Queen St, West)
Unwind from the weekend – and get ready for the week ahead with this restorative yin yoga class. By returning to a place of stillness, the body begins to release on a deeper level, through the connective tissues – a place where much of our life’s history is stored. This allows for a greater release of tension and resistance, allowing for a deeper shift and state of being.
Location: The Drake Hotel (1150 Queen St, West)
Energizing Flow Yoga
Location: Atrium @ Ricarda’s Restaurant (134 Richmond St West)
This energizing all-levels yoga class will flow between asanas while linking breath to movement. Set an intention, connect inwards and invigorate your internal energy for a clear and focused day.
The Fierce Forum
Location: Womens Mecca (62 Fraser St)
Nourished Union’s Forums are monthly gatherings for all the fierce feminine women to come together, learn/grown and connect. The community is designed to support each other through the challenges and situations we face in work, home and general day to day life that are set from the outside world, and within. These forums are a place to dive into what drives us, holds us back and share on how to move through to get to a place of greater peace, happiness and connection.Forums start with a short meditation, learning techniques for a mindful daily practice, and getting grounded. Followed by an open discussion, lead by special guests over delicious wine and food.
Self-Renewal Urban Retreat
Location: IN Lifestyle (434 College St)
Whether you’ve started on your path to living your most meaningful life, or feeling the urge to reset your focus and begin on this path – join Nourished Union, for a day full of integrative holistic wellness sessions to reignite your internal flame and start 2019 focused on you!
Become a Well Without Borders Partner
Giving your clientele a chance to connect with your offering
Your clientele is already in your space. We want to bring our holistic, immersive wellness classes and workshops to them to encourage self-care and living well – without borders. Besides your existing clientele already frequenting your shop, you get the value-add of new community members coming in for classes and workshops. If you would like to include a Pop-Up Class or Workshop Series to your space, we would love to hear from you!
To learn more about becoming a Well Without Borders business partner, click here.